Friday, December 11, 2009

fight yana fight

Fight yana fight!! dont gave up! u know u love him so much!!! everlasting moonlight gave me this feeling to fight to search for my love!! i know this is crazy, but i want to find him!! i want i want i want i want coz I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!! if i found him i dont want to let got of him, NEVER!!! NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN!! if only u can heard this song :) i want to share it with u.. u can read the lyrics down there.. hehehe!! whatever happen, i dont want to gave up.. i will found u, i will!!

another song from sera myu :) my fav. song!!!! Over The Moon!!!!

Night makes so much love...
A whimsical angel cannot sleep.

Accept the pale blue moon while I sing to you...
The melody I learned from the stars.

At first, only sweethearts...
were allowed a secret language
Whispered on the lips
Shine on, Jewel of Love

Over the Moon... I feel it
A miracle is about to happen
Over the Moon... I'll hold on tight with these small hands

Casually, endlessly, I want to give you eternity
Collecting a hundred billion nights in my heart

Once only sweethearts...
were allowed this magic moment
so now I come to be near you
Embrace me, Passionately, Maddeningly

Over the Moon... I believe
A miracle is about to happen
Over the Moon... I'll hold on tight with these small hands



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates